FAITH. FAMILY. FOOTBALL.
KOACH | ENTERPRISE
A football focused developmental program driven on enriching the mental and physical of the modern-day Student-Athlete.
Here, the student always comes before the athlete & quality meets coaching!
What is your objective?
Achieve your goals in 4 steps
We have all the tools to help you reach your goals!
Make a complete assessment
with your Koach
Define and target
Your Koach offers
a personalized program
Your Koach will accompany you
throughout your program
Why KOACH Enterprise?
- KOACH Enterprise is much more than just on the field training, we strive to create and develop the full essence of the term “Student-Athlete”, where the student always comes before the athlete.
- KOACH Enterprise uses the game of football to build quality character, teamwork, discipline, and perseverance skills.
- “Family First” environment. We always encourage parents/guardians to partake into our “MAM” workouts (Modified Athletic Movements). “Why sit and watch when you can join in!” All MAM workouts are FREE with K|E memberships.
- Perspective is everything. Having a Personal Coach in your corner to help guide you & your student athlete through the tuff decisions of recruitment could be a very beneficial tool in the success of your Student-Athlete’s recruiting process.
- What are Coaches looking for?
- What college really is the best fit for my child?
- What questions should I ask?
- It’s not always about what you know, but whom you know. Koach Wingate has been blessed over the years to build great relationships with a plethora of great coaches all over the country from the NFL, CFL, collegiate & high school ranks. Having access to these relationships can greatly increase the chances of exposure to some of the top coaches in the country.
- Mentorship is mandatory.
“Show me a successful individual and Ill show you someone who had real positive influences in his or her life. I don’t care what you do for a living – if you do it well I’m sure there was someone cheering you on or showing you the way. A mentor” –Denzel Washington
An academic portfolio created for student athletes that consists of the following: A Report Card / Transcript, ACT /SAT Scores, Clearing House Info & Quarterly Assessments. (Tutoring available upon request)
High school film study & teaching including: personnel recognition, coverage understanding, formation recognition & route concept understanding. (K|E Playbook included for teaching purposes.)
Help families to understand & identify what college coaches are looking for in a student athlete. Support families to find the best college fit for their child, in addition to advising them on the proper questions to ask during the recruiting process.
I am Koach DJ Wingate, a seasoned Secondary Coach with over ten years of experience at the professional, collegiate, and high school level. I am a highly motivated professional with proven abilities in providing and expecting superior results. I am confident that I can be a valuable asset to a student athlete’s personal success on and off the field through a little faith, a family oriented atmosphere and the great game of football.
Over the past decade I have developed my coaching skills, beginning as a Graduate Assistant at the University of South Florida, to a professional Defensive Back/Linebacker Coach in the Canadian Football League (CFL). I have continuously demonstrated exceptional commitment to whatever opportunity I was afforded, from the Davidson College Secondary Coach to having the opportunity to give back to my Alma Mater Mainland High as the Secondary Coach. I am a winner motivator capable of adding the perfect dynamic to help produce a winning team & athlete.
Additionally, I have the exceptional ability as a self-starter to effectively identify problems and set goals designed for personal success. Koach Enterprise uses the Microsoft Office Suit and Visio computer technology to develop, evaluate and identify strategies for personal gains as well. I believe my commitment to excellence and my diverse coaching background will certainly be a great fit for your child’s future athletic endeavors.~Koach
Shelton Willis - Offensive Coordinator
Rudy Wilson - Academic Koach
Georgia Tech - Assistant Director for Academic Support Coordinator
Pick Your Perfect Training Package
Ask about our MAM Program! (Adults/Parents only)(Modified Athletic Movements)